so much yarn... so little time!

26.6.06

cotton hat

Okay. I've been hookin along, although I haven't been posting things here. And btw, I'm about to rectify that error!

I did hit a rough point along the way. An emotional/mental wall where I stood at the foot and wondered why I crochet in the first place. However, since this blog isn't about therapy, I will not go into the gory details. lol!

Over at the 'Ville, there is a wonderful Hat-A-Week CAL. I read more than I post, because basically I'm lazy. lol!! But finally I grabbed a pattern, for the Addison hat, and gave it a go. In cotton, worsted weight, because I am perverse. Other than that, I followed the instructions and the hat turned out decently well, if I do say so myself. It does look significantly different than the pic in the pattern. And I'm not sure if that's due to the color scheme differences, or my yarn choice, or what-have-you.



The picture on the left is of the hat with the brim rolled down, and in the one on the right, the brim is rolled up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home