so much yarn... so little time!


not fish

I started this dolphin months ago. In one sitting I got the two main pieces, dorsal + ventral, done. Then the poor thing languished in my closet unfinished. A few weeks ago, I finished up the fins, and then a couple weeks ago, I finally sat down and attached the fins. Once again, I ignored the eyes as suggested by the pattern... Not sure exactly why this time, because I did have some eyes left over from the baby harp seal (posted 13.04.06).

All in all, I liked the way the dolphin turned out. I'd work it up again. But the next time, I don't think I'll start in the middle of the body when stitching the two halves together. Perhaps I'll start directly at the tail...


Post a Comment

<< Home