so much yarn... so little time!

26.11.07

blips and bloops

I've been playing around with the yarn of late. I don't have any special projects on the hooks/needles, so I'm doodling about, trying to continue the stash busting.


First off, we have a dishcloth, done with size US 4 needles and worsted weight cotton. Can you see what the interior pattern is? It took me more than a while to decipher it myself. Maybe I'll try it again in a solid and see if the design shows up clearer, although I like the idea of shadow designs.


And here we have what happens when I don't completely read the instructions before starting to obey the chart. The general look started out kind of okay, but then I read what I should have been doing. When I changed my ways, the result was much different than the picture above. I ended up ripping the whole thing out about 4 or 5 vertical inches later when I lost track of where I was. That's what I get for trying to knit while doing laundry. Multi-tasking is not my forté, that is for sure.

1 Comments:

At 27/11/07, Blogger KnitFloozy said...

I'm so proud of your knitting progress. I wish I could say the same about my croceting process.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home