so much yarn... so little time!

4.10.07

autumn purse/tote swap

It was more fabulous than I was ready for! *dance of joy*

Celestial Seasonings teas are some of my favorites from my childhood on. Especially the fruit ones. And since I've been feeling under the weather for a bit, the Echinacea tea is perfect.


I've been wanting to try Drops yarn, specifically the Ice type, for at least a few months, and green is one of my preferred colors. I really enjoy working with cotton too.


My partner sent me a frog. A frog! A green one!! *sob* I love it!


And there was knitting paraphenalia included too. Needle protectors for the win! I have no clue how to use the knit counters, but daggone it I'll find out. They are too cute for me not to use them. :-)


Last and most beautifully, the tote! Ahhh the tote...


Words fail me... It is beautiful. It is wonderful. It is what I would have picked if I had known what I wanted. This is what I wanted. The little frog closures were an excellent choice!

My partner is the best ever. Theresa, you rock! And your felting skills have me in utter awe.

2 Comments:

At 4/10/07, Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you like it! I subscribed to your blog too. I don't get much of a chance to read very many, but I try to keep updated! I like yours!

 
At 9/10/07, Blogger beanchild said...

:D thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home