so much yarn... so little time!

1.11.06

63 squares

I got involved with a CAL over at C'ville that involved making an afghan out of 63 squares, each different from the other. This sucker took forever! Most likely because I bought yarn as needed, instead of all at once, and because I had a couple of other projects going at the same time. I'm glad I did have multiple pots on the fire though because there were quite a few times when I was SO frustrated by the squares.

At any rate, it's done. And inspite of myself, I'm considering picking up the booklet for the 63 More Squares afghan and joining that CAL. What can I say, it's pretty fascinating learning new stitches. Lol.

So here are the pictures:



1 Comments:

At 14/4/07, Blogger Using-her-gift said...

BC,

This is really nice. That's one of the things I would like to make. It does look like it took awhile to make. BTW, this is MsLynn from BSDA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home