so much yarn... so little time!

10.7.09

bias work

I was stashbusting again, and here is the result. I did have to buy some more yarn to finish this up, which means it wasn't totally stashbusting, but my end result was less yarn in my closet than when I started. Which means the goal of managing the stash before it manages me, is a bit closer. :)




The blanket was worked on the bias, using Caron Brites, and my trust J hook. That hook is a great tool; I love it!

Simple color changes along the way, and some random color bits thrown in for good measure. It is a cheery lap blanket, and I hope it makes the recipient smile. I certainly enjoyed putting it together.

1 Comments:

At 10/7/09, Blogger KnitFloozy said...

I love the colors! Did you crochet that one? If so I must learn to crochet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home