so much yarn... so little time!

14.5.08

preeeeety

Yea, and the destashing continues apace. I had some yarn (acrylic, worsted weight) lying about, I had some US 8, 5mm needles lying about also, and I had a pattern that, while it didn't match what I was looking for, it at least gave me a place to start.

fluke scarfThe increases were done at the ends of rows, one per each row, yarn overs. And the decreases were done in the center of rows, one per each row, k2tog. Stitch pattern = simple garter. My beginning part was the more rounded end, and the ending part was the liver fluke end.

I was hoping for symmetry, but that was not the case, and while I think it has to do with where I placed my decreases, I'm not sure.

Survey says!: although surprising, I like the result, and I will wear the scarf in public.

1 Comments:

At 12/6/08, Blogger blackcats said...

It's very beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home