so much yarn... so little time!

24.7.08

back from the rim

On the 28th of February, I posted about a project that was sucking my time and effort, without appreciable gain. I'm happy to say that a couple months ago, I finally finished and gifted it. The recipient wore it on her world tour and was very pleased by the reaction it got. While I'm still waiting to get pictures of her modeling it, here is what it looked like spread out flat.

The yarn is a Bernat fingering, 100% acrylic, the hook was an E (3.5mm), and the pattern is one that is floating around on the internet somewhere. If I find it again, I'll link it.

As for my re-writing the pattern... I'll get on that. Sometime. :)

-----

Regarding my silence over the past 2 months, let us just say that RL packs a wallop when she's ready. I'll try not to fall off the earth again any time soon.

Regarding my stash busting, yup, I'm still working away. I will not give up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home