so much yarn... so little time!

5.12.08

a bit of lace

I have no excuses for my absence. :) So here's a bit of lace to start the catch up, because I didn't stop crafting or anything like that.

lace scarf It's a simple lace scarf, made with a yarn called Fragrance. The pattern is on the label and while I used needles not quite the right size (US 9, 5.5mm), it turned out quite all right anyhow.

The yarn is nice to hold and works up incredibly light and airy, but it is a bit scratchy on my neck at first go. It's also supposed to be hand washable, so I don't really want to give it away. A dilemma indeed.

But why did I pick the yarn in the first place you might ask? Well it didn't seem like it was going to be scratchy, and it was part of a class. What can you do? Besides, I don't like to pass up an opportunity to try new yarns. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home